User Post: Can I win the war on weight?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weight!  For the last month I have been doing great on Jenny Craig, I have even lost ten pounds.  I have kept up my motivation by filling myself with fruits & veggies.  So the other night my husband & I decided to go out to dinner alone, no baby.  I felt like going hog wild apparently because I ordered all the wrong things off the menu.  Salad for an appy which would normally be ok if you don't add tons of goat cheese and helpings of your husbands fried calamari.  Italian bread for dipping in that oh so delicious salad dressing and then Spaghetti Carbonara.  If that wasn't bad enough we decided to walk along the boardwalk strip in our hometown and came across a new ice cream shop with a zillion homemade flavors of ice cream.  Who am I to turn down the success of a local ice cream shop?  I ordered a small sugar cone with a child size portion of chocolate peanut butter ice cream.  What I got was a king size scoop which needed to be placed into a cup so it would not melt all over me.  Instead of portioning out a "normal" scoop I ate the whole damn thing.

This little outing trip lead to me eating two dinners that were not Jenny Cuisine.  Lucklily I weighed in this morning and didn't gain or loss any weight.  But why did I sabotage my weight loss this week?  Only to moan and complain to any sympathetic ear.  For attention?  For an extra boast of you can do it?  I'm not sure but I have 30 pounds to go and I really want to get there but I'm not sure if I can win this war.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Lifestyle © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets