Video Vacation Continues. Back in September

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Videoclip

Videoclip

I so appreciate the attentiveness of everyone who has noticed that I've stopped posting videos for some reason. (I appreciate it, but I'd also sort of hoped that no one would notice. Busted.) Fear not, the hiatus is only temporary. Because of my vacation schedule, I decided to skip making videos for the last half of August.

I'll be back in September, with the theme of...Self-control. Which is a fascinating subject.

In the meantime, if you're in the mood to watch videos, you can see them lined up here. Or you can check out my channel onYouTube.

Zoikes, it's hard to believe that September is just about here.

* Lots of great material on Petit Elefant -- "style, home, travel, family."

* Want a personalized bookplate for your copy of The Happiness Project – or for a friend? Or want asignature card instead (or also), if you have the e-book or audio-book? Sign up here. Ask for as many as you'd like, I'll mail them anywhere, and they're free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Lifestyle © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets